I haven’t always eaten breakfast like I should and generally when I did it was not good for me at all! I would normally just go with whatever was quick and easy normally being a bowl of sugary filled cereal. Now that I am trying to make sure I eat better which includes not skipping out on breakfast, I went in search of healthier options. I was surprised to find that there are actually a lot of delicious options for when you are wanting a healthy breakfast. I always just thought of healthy food as not as good in the taste department which made it harder to get on board with. Thankfully there is no shortage of amazing people out there creating delicious and healthy recipes just waiting to be made! Here are 10 Healthy Breakfast Recipes you can check out to get you started on eating better!
1. Easy Breakfast Smoothies From Somewhat Simple
2. Yogurt Parfait From Your Homebased Mom
3. Mini Egg White Omelets Recipe From Six Sisters’ Stuff
4. Healthy Zucchini Muffins From Julie’s Eats & Treats
5. Cinnamon Pear Oat Pancakes From Strength & Sunshine
6. Strawberry Power Smoothie From Creative Green Living
7. Healthy Breakfast Cookies From Cook Crave Inspire by Spend with Pennies
8. 30 Second Egg White, Mushroom & Spinach English Muffin From Home Work
9. Homemade Granola Recipe From Amanda’s Cookin’
10. Sweet Potato Hash Browns and Eggs From The Creative Goddess
Do you have a favorite Healthy Breakfast Recipe? Share below!