As a child, Halloween was one of my favorite holidays. I loved dressing up and of course going trick or treating! Now that I have a child of my own, I wanted him to love Halloween as much as I did. So we started every year making at least one Halloween Craft of his choice. We have a blast browsing Pinterest to find the perfect craft to do. Here is a list of Halloween Crafts for Kids that we think you will enjoy!
1. Balloon Print Spider Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
2. Popsicle Stick Spiderwebs from Happy Hour Projects
3. Chalkboard Halloween Craft from The 36th Avenue on I Heart NapTime
4. Halloween Cookie Cutter Painting from Crayon Box Chronicles on All For The Boys
5. Mr. Bones Paper Plate Skeleton from Mom Endeavors
6. Paint Drip Monster Pots from Crafty Morning
7. Frankenstein Sun Catcher from From ABCs to ACTs
8. Halloween Ghostly Foot Print Craft from Where The Smiles Have Been
9. Frightening Faces from Serving Pink Lemonade
10. Pumpkin Mummies from Hands On As We Grow
Do you have a Halloween Tradition? We would love for you to share it with us!