I can’t believe that Jayli is already 1 month old. It is crazy how quickly they grow! You really don’t believe that statement until you have kids of your own. I know I didn’t anyways.
Weight: 8lbs 8oz
Eats: 3.5-4oz every 3-4 hours. She likes her food!
Sleep: She is finally starting to get her days and nights figured out. She is usually awake around 2-3 hours during the day. Sometimes longer. In the night she wakes up around every 3-4 hours to eat and then right back to sleep!
In 1 month here is what we have learned about Jayli!
- She absolutely LOVES her big brother. If she is being cranky he is the one who can calm her down!
- She hates baths. HATES them!
- They say you can’t spoil a newborn but I don’t believe that. She loves to be held. There are days where if you even think about laying her down she turns in to a drama queen!
- She loves Sam Hunt! His music will quiet her down in a second.
- She hates bows. Which makes me sad because I couldn’t wait to dress her up with them! LOL
Things I look forward to in month two is Jayli smiling more! She will smile here and there but I think its just from gas. Also, her shots are coming up and I’m ready to get them over with! Not looking forward to seeing my baby girl cry 🙁