Valentine’s Day Strawberry Fudge
With Valentine’s Day coming up it can be hectic trying to have that perfect goodie to bring to all the school functions and get-together’s you may be going to. If you are like me though you dont want to spend a ton of hours making something along with the millions of other things you still have to do. I wanted something easy to make this year to send with my husband to work and to give some to my kiddos as well. Sadly we are not allowed to send homemade goodies to school here anymore so I couldn’t send any for their school parties but this fudge was a huge hit with everyone that tried it! It is so easy and quick to make and tastes just like a strawberry milkshake! This will definitely be something I make again next year. You can even use other decorative items instead of the conversation hearts to make it for other occasions or just leave it plain too!
- 1 (16 oz) Container Strawberry Frosting
- 12 oz White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Box of Conversation Hearts
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with wax paper or spray with non stick cooking spray
- Break up almond bark and add to a microwave safe bowl
- Add in container of strawberry frosting
- Microwave at 50% for 45 seconds and stir
- Microwave at 20 second intervals and stir until fully melted
- Pour into pan and add Conversation Hearts on top
- Let set in fridge for an hour or until fully set , cut and serve
Do you have a go-to sweet treat you like to make for Valentine’s Day each year? Let us know in the comments!